New Service Request

Welcome to the Gastonia-Scurry Special Utility District Community. We look forward to serving your water needs.

To apply for service, please print out and fill out the following documents:

  • New Service Application and Agreement
  • CareFlite Opt Out Form (depending on if you want the service or not)
  • ACH Bank Draft (if you want your monthly payment automatically drafted from your bank account)

We will need a copy of the warranty deed and drivers license to apply for new service or to transfer service.

For pricing to transfer service or for brand new service, please call the office at 972-452-3388.

Welcome from Gastonia Scurry SUD!

Relevant Documents