Water is a Necessity NOT a Luxury !!
Gastonia—Scurry Special Utility District
Online Payment Access
Credit Card Online payments
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION TO ASSURE PROPER CREDIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT
First you will need to gather the following documents to pay your bill:
Any questions or concerns feel free to call our office, in addition you will be required to pay your bill in full, no partial payments can be accepted at the online site nor can you post date a payment.
1. Water account number
2. Current water bill with due date
3. Amount due on account
4. Physical address of property
5. Check/Credit card for payment
IMPORTANT CRITERIA TO FOLLOW WHILE ON THE BILL PAY WEBSITE:
THE SITE IS SET VERY STRICT TO PREVENT
1. You must use your physical address to pull up your water account
2. Once you put the bill in your cart and begin the payment process the address under the credit card section must be the same as the billing address that your financial institution uses to mail your statements to NOT your water account billing address unless they are the same.
3. IF YOUR PAYMENT FAILS THIS MEANS YOU HAVE ENTERED SOME OF THE CRITERIA INCORRECTLY.
4. NO MATTER HOW MANY ATTEMPTS YOU MAKE THE WATER DISTRICT
WILL ONLY WITHDRAW THE AMOUNT OF YOUR WATER BILL ONE (1) TIME UPON ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR PAYMENT
Click this link to go to the bill pay website:
If the link below doesn’t work you can enter the address directly in the address information bar and go to the site manually
ONLINE PAYMENTS TAKE 24 HOURS TO POST TO YOUR ACCOUNT !
IN ADDITION IF YOU ARE A DISCONNECTED CUSTOMER:
YOU CANNOT PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE TO BE RECONNECTED ALL FEE’S MUST BE PAID IN ORDER TO RESTORE YOUR SERVICE.
SO IF YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT THE OFFICE AND GET YOUR FEE’S AND STOP BY THE OFFICE TO PAY THOSE FEE’S TO BE RECONNECTED !
THESE FEE’S ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE TO PAY, THE DISTRICT CANNOT PREDICT WHEN THOSE FEE’S WILL NEED TO BE ADDED.
Can’t pay your bill by the due date?
We can give you a payment arrangement if you follow the criteria below:
IF YOU’VE BEEN DISCONNECTED YOU CANNOT PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE, IT MUST BE PAID AT THE OFFICE. IN ADDITION IF YOU ARE PAYING AFTER THE LAST DAY TO PAY IT IS SUGGESTED THAT YOU CALL TO MAKE SURE YOUR PAYMENT IS RECEIVED TO ASSURE YOUR DISCONNECT IS PULLED!
1. You MUST call on or before the due date listed on your bill to get an approved payment arrangement.
2. We offer payout plans, you must request this by the 1st of the month and call ahead for qualifications!
3. No Partial Payments are Accepted! If you get a disconnect notice and have no prior approved arrangement the full past due balance, is due by the disconnect date! If you leave a balance after receiving a disconnect you are subject to disconnection for the remaining balance. District Policy states: “Once a disconnect is received the FULL PAST DUE BALANCE is due by the date on the notice”.
! ! NO EXCEPTIONS ! !
Fee’s Charged by GSSUD:
There will be a convenience fee of $1.75 per transaction
>>>>>>>>>Effective January 1st 2017<<<<<<<<<<<
NEW convenience fee of $2.50 per transaction